moja global as an Open source organisation wants to provide its users with the best possible collaborative experience while meeting their security requirements and limiting their maintenance effort. Working on a collaborative platform like GitHub at times can be overwhelming, especially as the number of users and repositories grow within an organization.
This had led to the adoption of some GitHub workflow practices to ensure the smooth working of moja global. These practices include repository maintenance practices, automated checks for pull requests as well as more advanced testing methodologies and bots to ease the workflow.
- GitHub Repository maintenance
- How to maintain a GitHub repository
- Creating and maintaining Project Boards
- Adding issues/pull requests to your Project Board
- Build project boards into your workflow
- Bots and Integrations
- Automated Checks for pull requests
- Code Quality Check
- FLINT Architecture
- FLINT Performance
- Reviewing a contribution
- Manually testing a pull request